Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
简介In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establi ...
In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
South Korean stocks closed nearly flat Wednesday as major shares ended in mixed territory. The local ...
윤석열 대통령이 10일 오전 서울 용산 대통령실 청사에서 열린 국무회의에서 발언하고 있다. 윤 대통령은 “우크라이나 전쟁에 중동 사태까지 겹치면서 대외경제 불안 요인이 커질 수 있 ...
K-pop girl group Viviz is returning with a new album next month, according to BPM Entertainment.The ...
LG H&H sales up 294% in half year on Japan's Qoo10
[Busan Is Ready] Busan Expo strives to present climate change solutions
Hanwha at forefront of Korea’s space leadership
The ruling party vows extraordinary measures to win back people's trust after crushing by
조응천 "8년간 쓴소리 했는데…요즘은 백태클에 뒤통수 가격"
[HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
- 與 "고물가로 민생 어렵다면서 돈 풀자는 이재명…모순덩어리"
- Supreme Court acquits ex
- S. Korea's inflation grows faster, stays over 3 pct for third month in Oct.
- [긴급진단] 서울 인구 이미 부산의 3배…지역균형발전 포기할 텐가
- Arrest warrant sought for ex
- ‘It’s OK to put fried chicken, ramen on jesa table’
- Kia unveils ‘tiger
- Israeli military jets strike Gaza, says Hamas commander killed
- Blinken to discuss Russia, Middle East, N. Korea during visit to Seoul: State Department
- Pak Kyongni Prize winner Christoph Ransmayr says literature sparks imagination, breaks biases
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- Prosecutors seek 30
- Priciest elite private high school costs over W30m a year
- E. coli found in Echire butter
- [Our Museums] Exploring quirky yet thoughtful world of Mr. Toilet House
- South Korea’s digital reputation dented by government network outage
- Mnet’s ‘Street Dance Girls Fighter 2’ targets global audience with multinational teen dancers
- Abandoned dog with note and heart sparks anger
- BTS’ V, actor Yoo Seung
- Korea, UK will unite for Indo
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- Hyundai opens innovation center in Singapore
- S. Korean literary giant Jo Jung
- Meritz carries out reshuffle for group synergy
- More relevant than ever, closer to original musical 'Rent' returns for 9th run
- Rising political stars, big names likely to run for 2024 general election
- Seoul shares end up on tech gains ahead of Nvidia results
- N. Korea makes 3rd spy satellite launch attempt
- NIS seeking to form Asian cooperative body to counter drug crimes
- S. Korea, Britain vow closer ties in nuclear energy sector