Yoon attends opening of Korean pavilion at Horticultural Expo in Qatar
简介South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol attended the opening of the Korean pavilion at the 2023 Interna ...
South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol attended the opening of the Korean pavilion at the 2023 International Horticultural Exposition in Doha on Tuesday.
Titled "Green Desert, Better Environment," the expo is the first such event to be held in a desert area, with the participation of more than 80 countries, including the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia and Japan, according to the presidential office.
South Korea's pavilion features an outdoor garden with Korean themes and a smart farming exhibition hall promoting the country's skills in smart farming.
Yoon looked around the garden before visiting the exhibition hall and meeting with South Korean entrepreneurs wishing to export their smart farming products to the Middle East.
The South Korean government plans to establish a close cooperation framework with other nations to further increase smart farming exports, while actively supporting exporters in the field, the presidential office said.
Yoon arrived in Qatar earlier in the day on a two-day state visit. (Yonhap)
President Yoon Suk Yeol on Wednesday reiterated his push for Busan's infrastructure development ...
Hyundai Engineering on Thursday secured an order from US energy firm GTL Americas to build a plant i ...
Prime Minister Han Duck-soo will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the open ...
- Actors, musicians unite for Hakchon Theater's closing act
- Golden apples: Why fruit prices are national issue in early autumn
- [Weekender] Behind the scenes of Korean food crazes
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- Yoon visits Busan after failed World Expo bid
- BTS' Suga begins military service
Yoon nominates former boss to head broadcasting watchdog
From traditional to trendy, three of Seoul's top yukhoe spots
Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
Citibank Korea hosts digital forum for corporate clients
Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- 민주당 이상민 의원, 내주 與 혁신위와 대담…거취 정할지 주목
- Yoon says China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with Russia, N. Korea
- [From the scene] Nakwon
- 60조 역대급 세수 펑크에도…여야, 국회 운영비 364억 증액 합의
- N. Korea notifies Japan of plan to launch satellite between Wednesday and Dec. 1: report
- S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
- Seoul to push through bill to ban dog meat consumption
- Gov't administrative network down for 2nd day; recovery efforts under way
- [Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
- Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
- Leeum Museum to restore Korean artifacts from overseas institutions
- Feulner says N. Korea pays heed to 'strength' and 'solidarity'
- [Hello Indonesia] Digital innovation for financial inclusivity
- 이종석 헌재소장 임명안 국회 통과…수장 공백 21일 만에 해소
- 장예찬 "이상민 탈당에 깊이 공감…민주당 고쳐쓰기 불가능"
- Spicing up the world: Samyang’s Buldak series makes global waves
- BM of Kard to return solo with single ‘Lowkey’ this month
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- Festivals to illuminate Seoul’s winter nights
- CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation
- Minho of SHINee to hold first solo fan concert in January
- A decade of YouTube and Korea in the World of Dave
- [KH Explains] KG Mobility looks to turn to annual profit for 1st time in 7 years
- Ateez closes 1st chapter of career with 'The World Ep. Fin: Will’
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- '12.12: The Day' surpasses 4m ticket sales on 12th day of release
- Merger of Korean OTT platforms Tving and Wavve imminent: sources
- KT CEO carries out first organizational revamp
- Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023