LG Chem opens research center in US
简介LG Chem Ltd., South Korea's leading chemical company, said Wednesday it has opened a research a ...
LG Chem Ltd., South Korea's leading chemical company, said Wednesday it has opened a research and development center in the United States to develop new growth engines under a partnership with a local university.
LG Chem's North America Innovation Center, located in Georgia, will focus on developing technologies involving next-generation battery materials, recycling and bioplastics, while recruiting qualified local engineers, the company said in a statement.
LG Chem has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) for the development of new technologies in the three fields mentioned above.
The company said it will expand the innovation center into a major R&D center in North America by 2025. (Yonhap)
North Korea orchestrated a unique event on Tuesday, where personally curated gifts from leader Kim J ...
홍준표 대구시장이 23일 오전 대구 북구 대구시청 산격청사에서 열린 국회 행정안전위원회의 대구시에 대한 2023년도 국정감사에서 의원 질의에 답하고 있다. 뉴스1홍준표 대구시장이 ...
일본 정부가 구매 의사를 밝힌 미국산 토마호크 미사일. AFP=연합뉴스북한은 일본이 장거리미사일 조기 배치를 비롯해 미사일 방어 및 반격 능력을 강화하겠다는 계획을 밝힌 것에 대해 ...
- Daewoo E&C seeks to join Indonesia's capital relocation
- US deploys fighter jets in S. Korea for air exercise in Singapore
- [KH Explains] Why foreign investors continue to be net buyers despite short selling ban
- S. Korea, Canada sign MOU on climate change cooperation
- Fractional art market opens up to lure new investors
- Seoul Art Center highlights next
- Yoon’s chief economist tapped as finance minister
- [Herald Interview] Yi Yi Jeong
- Bomb scare hits Hongdae station, police search turns up empty
- Venezuelan Embassy holds disputed Essequibo territory referendum event
- 홍준표 "엑스포 박빙 보고…尹 파리 출장가게 한 참모들 징계해야"
- 군사합의 효력 정지 책임 넘긴 北 "한반도 전쟁은 시점 문제"
- [New in Korean] 'BU Care Insurance' protects hearts after breakups
- Seoul shares open higher on Fed's rate pause hopes
- [Hello Indonesia] Digital innovation for financial inclusivity
- Corning appoints company veteran as new Korea head
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- Insurance firms' net income jumps over 47% on
- CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation
- [KH Explains] KG Mobility looks to turn to annual profit for 1st time in 7 years
- Govt. posthumously confers state medal on late Ven. Jaseung
- Feulner says N. Korea pays heed to 'strength' and 'solidarity'
- Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Bomb threat causes midnight fuss at Yonsei university
- Remaining BTS members to begin military service next month
- [Global Finance Awards] Shinhan chief makes big ESG push
- [Hello Indonesia] Indonesian developer aims to build self
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival to screen indie Korean animations
- [Hello Indonesia] Cultural tapestry woven at 'Korea
- Merger of Korean OTT platforms Tving and Wavve imminent: sources