Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam
简介Hyundai Motor Co. said Wednesday it has partnered with the International Union for Conservation of N ...
Hyundai Motor Co. said Wednesday it has partnered with the International Union for Conservation of Nature for a forest restoration project in Vietnam.
The company's Vietnamese joint venture HTV and the IUCN, along with Seoul-based development non-governmental organization Good Neighbors International, signed a memorandum of understanding Tuesday for the mangrove tree forest project in Ca Mau province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta region.
Through the partnership, Hyundai will plant mangrove trees to restore damaged forests in the region over the next three years. The company aims to plant some 120,000 trees in the first year of the project.
Hyundai has carried out various tree planting projects through partnerships under the company's Ioniq Forest social outreach program. (Yonhap)
The Literature Translation Institute of Korea announced the winners of the 2023 Korea Translation Aw ...
Kyobo Life Insurance Chairman and CEO Shin Chang-jae has been awarded the 2023 Insurance Hall of Fam ...
LG Uplus Corp., South Korea's No. 3 mobile carrier, said Tuesday its third-quarter net profit d ...
[사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들
S. Korea retracts bans on disposable cups at cafes, restaurants
US envoy vows to make clear 'inextricable' link between N. Korea's human rights abuses, threats
Samsung C&T gears for 2023 Smart City Expo World Congress
[News Focus] Why Kim Jong
Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- Consumption slows down amid high rates, inflation
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”
- '12.12: The Day' surpasses 4m ticket sales on 12th day of release
- 장예찬 "이상민 탈당에 깊이 공감…민주당 고쳐쓰기 불가능"
- [New in Korean] Bae Myung
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- Ilyon Woo's nonfiction lands on NYT's 10 best books of 2023
- Minho of SHINee to hold first solo fan concert in January
- NewJeans, Seventeen, BTS win top honors at 2023 MAMA Awards
- NTOK Live+ to screen latest plays from UK, Netherlands
- Arrest warrant issued for ex
- More mosquitoes in Seoul this fall: report
- [Our Museums] Legacy of early Catholics at Korean Catholic Martyrs' Museum
- FM makes final pitch for World Expo 2030 in France
- Japan returns favor again by flying 15 Korean nationals out of Israel
- Asiana to sell cargo biz to help Korean Air win EU approval for takeover
- Unification ministry plans to hold talks with UN Command to resume Panmunjom tour
- Woori Bank establishes Bangladesh regional headquarters
- Blinken redoubles calls for humanitarian pause in Israel
- Volvo expands presence in Korean market
- The Beatles release new track ‘Now And Then’ after 27 years thanks to AI
- [New in Korean] 'The path to happiness is forgiveness,' says Korea's first million
- Over 84% of cattle got vaccines against lumpy skin disease
- 5 S. Koreans from Gaza arrived in Egypt via Rafah border: ministry
- [New in Korean] Even in city overrun by mold, humans dream of stars, sunsets
- Foreign exchange reserves fall for third consecutive month
- Tving’s ‘High School Mystery Club’ to return with season 3
- From artisan to 'foreign laborer:' a French craftsman's take on Korea's construction scene
- S. Korea thanks countries near Gaza for assisting in evacuation of S. Korean family